For advertisers, educators, entrepreneurs and influencers, the message is clear. From here on, if you want to be heard, you have to be SEEN.
It’s a hyper-connected world – with smartphones, tablets, computers and other digital devices providing instant access to information, news and entertainment, on demand, 24/7.
Video dominates communication.
Fueled by the popularity of mobile devices and a growing population of “digital natives”, digital communication and interaction have shifted to live video and on-demand programming.
According to the Cisco Visual Networking Index Forecast:
- Internet video streaming and downloads are beginning to take a larger share of bandwidth and will grow to more than
80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2020.
- Every second, nearly a million minutes of video content will cross the network by 2020.
- It would take an individual more than 5,000,000 years to watch the amount of video that will cross global IP networks each month in 2020.
- Consumer VoD (video-on-demand) traffic will nearly double by 2020.
- Internet video traffic will grow fourfold from 2015-2020.
The message is clear. From here on, if you want to be heard, you have to be SEEN. A growing number of business owners are turning to YouTube videos, Facebook Live and other video platforms, but there’s a new option that offers a significant advantage over the DYI approach.
New Radio Media is a new live streaming media network launching in Metro Detroit in June, 2017. The network was built to help everyone – influencers, entertainers, business owners, etc. – create a space to deliver their message through professionally produced video content. The variety of content also represents a wide range of opportunities for advertising and sponsorship, bringing your message to the vast (and growing) video audience. New Radio Media offers live streaming shows which are also archived and available on demand – increasing the value proposition for both hosts and advertisers. There will be regional content, as well as content with universal appeal. New Radio Media is launching with four channels: Business, Health & Wellness, Community and “Geektainment.”
Contact email@example.com to pitch your idea for a show or learn more about advertising/sponsorship opportunities.